** If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to Dave at email@example.com or apply to this posting. NO 3RD PARTY
CALLS. Candidates must have the ability to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Our client is not willing to provide sponsorship.**
Technical Support Analyst
Our client is looking for candidates to come in and work on their Technical Services Team. The client has a large staff and is looking for candidates who can provide Technical Support over a variety of Microsoft Technologies and VPN issues in a dynamically changing Healthcare environment. OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM EMPLOYEE WHO WANTS TO GROW WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION.
This position is responsible for providing level I technical phone and remote access support to our clients in order to resolve issues with hosted applications. This individual will establish strong relationships with application vendors and other support staff.
- Provides technical support with issues pertaining to a high level network environment such as network printing, drive mapping, Active Directory permissions, dial out utilities, file transfers, Microsoft Office, Windows XP and 7, Exchange, Citrix, and network connectivity for desktops and LAN networks.
- Provides level I support for all applications and assists clients maintain established compliancy standards by resolving issues with applications, hardware and infrastructure.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree in Information Technology or related degree or equivalent work experience that includes IT support preferably of health care systems. CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
Experience: At least 1-3 years in technical support role
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical phone support to clients.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform multiple high priority tasks directly related to our clients or internal staff.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal communication, problem resolution and conflict management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Active Directory and basic knowledge of network environments.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with peers, managers and director level executives.