We are a global autonomic services provider, delivering Managed Services, Platform-as-a-Service, Automation-as-a-Service and Autonomic Cloud Orchestration. The company’s mission is to power the world with expert systems.
IPsoft leverages advanced autonomics that remediate, on average, more than 56 percent of IT Operations tasks including: event management, incident management, change management, request fulfillment and standard operating procedures. We globally support a wide range of enterprise customers, service providers and telecommunications companies. IPsoft’s autonomic technologies enable clients to realize lowered costs, reduced human errors and enhanced service levels.Headquartered in New York City, IPsoft has operations in 10 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. IPsoft aims to be a true partner helping businesses achieve better outcomes.
• Perform "Full Stack" Java software development for the core web
application, from server-side Spring MVC hosted on Tomcat servers, to the
Hibernate persistence layer with MySQL, and everything in between.
• Utilize both MySQL and NoSQL datastores (Cassandra) to implement
complex data/relationship algorithms.
• Implement and maintain core transactional and messaging services in a
Java and Spring IoC container environment.
• Develop and maintain remote client APIs and frameworks (ActiveMQ,
• Implement and maintain core SOAP and REST + JSON APIs and
interfaces (Apache CFX, Jersey, ExtJS).
• Utilize cutting-edge Java open-source frameworks and technologies (Java
NIO, distributed caching, Complex Event Processing, Cloud Computing,
• Integrate with 3rd-party APIs via Webservices.
• Develop the next generation of IT Automation tools, using Natural
Language Recognition and NLP, machine learning, speech recognition,
• Research and recommend new technologies, tools, and methodologies
• 5+ years of Java (Core) and Java web development (MVC, SOAP/REST)
• 2+ years of technical leadership experience
• Strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and/or Enterprise Integration
• Comfortable developing Java on Linux
• Driven, self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and as a member of a
• Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
• Spring; Hibernate; SQL; Database design
• Working knowledge of NoSQL solutions (like Cassandra)
• Experience with Apache, XML, JMS, ActiveMQ, Eclipse, Subversion,
machine learning, autonomic computing, bash, perl or PHP.
• Domain Knowledge experience in OSS (Operations Support Systems), ITIL,
• Free snacks and drinks
• Customized ergonomic setup with dual external display and a last
• Smart, hard-working, collaborative, friendly team with real credibility in
the IT-automation and IA space
• Competitive Base Salary
• Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Care
• Life Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401(K) Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care
• Paid Time Off Bank
IPsoft has grown over 100% each year for the last four consecutive years, and we need you to help us keep growing! It's an exciting time as we expand our company globally and push the envelope of what customers can expect from a managed service provider.