Are you looking for an exciting firm where you contributions will be felt? Do you want to be in a leadership position and recognized for your achievements? Our client could be looking for you! Our cleint is experiencing huge growth and is adding a SAP Project Manager to lead and deliver projects. This position will be a rewarding and growth oriented position for someone who can step in and make a contribution for the team and company.
Job Responsibilities related to Project Management:
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet change requests.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Financial Management that includes managing project budget, project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Actively identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to our client projects.
- Lead proposal efforts including completing project scoping and LOE assessments.
- Communicate with the team and clients, keeping the teams well informed of changes.
- Approves team members' time and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors and/or a Master's degree
- 5+ years of high-tech/software SAP implementation project management experience
- Up to 30-50% travel in North America
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.