State Employees' Credit Union is a highly progressive, not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative with the goal of helping the people in our community. SECU is a growing financial institution committed to providing a full range of high-quality services for our members. In order to follow our motto of 'People Helping People', SECU continues to search for employees who are dedicated to serving others.
SECU offers a work environment that is challenging and promotes the success of its employees. SECU also provides competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and abundant opportunities for growth. We are currently in search of an experienced Systems Administrator who is able to handle tasks related to systems management and support in our Enterprise Monitoring group. This individual will be part of a skilled technical team that supports the development and management of SECU’s enterprise monitoring applications and tools.
- Configure, maintain, and operate scalable IT monitoring solutions.
- Application and report development.
- Anticipate and respond to changing business/technical requirements from multiple business divisions.
- Provide assistance as a level three (L3) escalation point for complex troubleshooting items.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- A four-year degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university.
- Proven Linux System Administrator with knowledge of RedHat based systems.
- Proven Windows System Administrator with strong knowledge of Windows Server platform (2008\2012).
- Application, maintenance, and report development; strong scripting/development experience with Bash scripting, PHP, Python, and Windows Powershell.
- Strong experience with PHP scripting language
- Comfortable with CLI (Linux)
- Strong understanding of SNMP protocol and its management
- Experience with database MySQL.
- Working knowledge of TCP\IP networking.
- Base knowledge of High Availability (HA) cluster management both Linux and Windows.
- Must have knowledge of SAN and NAS storage connectivity; OS integration and support.
No relocation assistance will be provided.
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet**.