Title: Sr. Data Analyst
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long Term
Local Consultant only..!!!
Description of Work:
- Design and lead the work of business analysts and programming team on a daily basis over the course of a project
- Analyze business processes, procedures, and policy to identify and document business process, requirements, and rules
- Analyze data sources and datasets to evaluate and document data content and flows
- Create and maintain a variety of related artifacts (e.g., requirements, process models or diagrams, data matrices, project deliverables)
- Work with programming team to design and develop application and complete coding activities
- Develop application test and data validation plans and cases, guide team in testing activities, and evaluate the results of testing to identify deficiencies and recommend corrective action and work with customer to refine the application to improve data results
- Plan for and oversee implementation activities
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience or Masters and 8 years of experience (years of experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Lead role on small to medium sized data analysis, modernization, ETL, or application development projects using a systems lifecycle approach
- Ability to communicate business goals and requirements to developers and understand/evaluate coding products
- Proven experience in analyzing test data and datasets with use of automated tools (e.g., SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide, FOCUS, EZTrieve)
- Microsoft Visio, Project, Excel, Word
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Mainframe programming knowledge a plus (COBOL, JCL, SAS, FOCUS)
- Experience with Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) projects or data modernization
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at email@example.com or call me on 703 297 8855.