Title: IT Project Coordinator
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: Long Term Contract
The candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with databases
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work with minimal direction
The candidate shall perform the following range of responsibilities:
- Work with program staff to actively manage projects through the entire project cycle.
- Review incoming paperwork with assigned workgroup on a regular basis to determine program eligibility, appropriate track and additional customer requirements. Must also be able to independently determine appropriate action for follow-up and be able to convey the appropriate action to others.
- Daily utilization of a customized incentive tracking system.
- Uses the web and other resources to search and retrieve information needed to address specific inquiries and data requirements.
- Utilize incentive tracking system and hard copy organization techniques to maintain and report on incentive status in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Interact with management and subject matter experts on a daily basis.
- Takes direction within a team setting and completes team-related work promptly.
- The ability to switch priorities and reprioritize workload throughout the day
- Communication to Commercial electricity users, customers, field engineers, and LM Staff
- Support customers in understanding, completing and submitting required project paperwork/electronic copies and files.
- Provide general program information to inquiries received via all incoming channels.
- Work with engineering staff to evaluate individual projects for eligibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Assist with Quality Control/Assurance.
- Special projects as assigned
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at email@example.com or call me on 703 297 8855.