Title: Business Processss Analyst (Level 2)
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long term
Local Consultant only VA/DC/MD.
Description of Work:
- Looking for a Business analyst with very strong experience in gathering the requirements from users, documenting the requirements and interacting with developers. Candidate should have strong documentation experience including preparation of Detailed Functional Requirements (DFR) documents for one of the ongoing system. Candidate should be able to facilitate the meetings with the customers and prepare meeting notes, analyze update/modify existing processes.
- Responsible for creating/updating documents required as part of the system development lifecycle (Project Scope Agreement, business & functional requirements, detail functional design, technical design, test cases, workflows).
- Responsible for analysis of business and system requirements, development of system and integration testing test cases, execution and validation of test cases, defect reporting/tracking, and other project related activities.
- Responsible for leading the assignment and mentoring junior BAs if needed.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Suite including but not limited to MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.
- Experience using HP Quality Center/ALM for Requirements and testing purposes.
- Able to read/analyze COBOL code and create requirements documents.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Refer to Minimum the education and experience listed
- Must be able to perform all requirement from description of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational abilities
- Proven background in business process reengineering and business/user requirements
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
Candidates with these kills will be given preferential consideration.
- Excellent communication – ability to handle upper management communication on a daily basis and physical work location will be very close to executives.
- Good experience with ReqPro, QC/ALM, and Visio
- COBOL & DB2 background
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details or please call Sahil Chatwal at : 703 649 3233