Title: SAS Programmer - SME 3
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long Term
F2F interview Required
Education & Years of experience (Must have):
Doctorate and 10 years’ IT experience
Masters and 12 years’ IT experience
Bachelors and 14 years’ IT experience
Associates and 16 years’ IT experience
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities
- 3 years of experience working with the SAS products Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, Office Analytics, EDI etc.
- 2 years of experience with SAS visual analytics tool.
- 2 years of experience data ingestion technologies with reference to relational databases (i.e. DB2, Oracle, SQL)
- 1 year of experience with the inherited DataFlux Data Management Studio.
- Able to obtain position of Public Trust designation.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with object oriented programming in core java, JEE technologies and related libraries - JDBC/Hibernate, JMS and Spring.
- Experience with Apache Hadoop Administration (Preferred Cloudera Framework).
- Experience with Linux Administration (Centos and Red Hat).
- Experience with statistical modelling tools.
- Experience with Data Presentation/Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or QlikView)
- Knowledge of Revolution Analytics (R) or similar analytics tools
- Proven ability to work with senior technical managers and staff to provide expert-level support for the installation, maintenance, upgrading, and administration of full-featured database management systems
- Knowledge of leading-edge technologies, new methodologies, and best practices applicable to work performed.
- Experience with development methodologies using different software languages
- Knowledge of SSA’s Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with Section 508 Compliance
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at email@example.com or call me on 703 297 8855.