Title: PMO Analyst
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long Term
F2F interview required..!!!
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience or 11 years of experience will satisfy that degree and experience requirement
- A minimum of three of direct PMO support work experience
- A minimum of three years’ of experience managing project tasks
- Requires expert level knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical abilities
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Knowledge of Earn Value Management (EVM) is plus
- Previous experience with systems/business analysis
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple project tasks, changing requirements and priorities, and short deadlines.
- Prior experience with Social Security Administration is plus
- Knowledge of project management best practices.
- Possess business research and superb organizational skills.
- In depth knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Keen attention to detail.
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 703 297 8855.