Title: Program/Project Manager
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long Term
Local to VA/MD/DC only!!!
Description of Work:
- Organizes resources to support multiple Task Orders simultaneously and manages the execution of those Task Orders.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of assigned personnel and provides technical area leadership.
- Conducts oral and written communications on status and issues with the Program Director for planning and control of the multiple Task Orders.
- Anticipates issues or problems, and works to mitigate or negate the anticipated effects of the problems. Ensures events and meetings are accurately documented and recorded.
- Responsible for the technical performance of tasks within technical area(s) and/or component(s), the coordination of travel and training requirements, and the estimation of required resources for the completion of existing and new statements of work.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Master’s degree and 12 years of related experience.
- 10 years management experience.
- 10 years’ experience in large software development disciplines and environments.
- Experience in Disability Programs.
- Experience with doing business with the federal government.
- Proven experience in a Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational abilities.
- General understanding of contracts and procurement in the federal environment.
- MS Office proficiency - Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 703 297 8855.