Title: Senior Java Developer
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long Term
Local Consultant only..!!!
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- 7 years of experience with Java and JEE (Web and Batch) technologies.
- 5 years of Object Oriented Analysis skills with experience in design documentation
- 5 years of experience in Object Relational Mapping technologies like JPA/Hibernate
- 5 years of experience in SOA and web service technologies
- 5 years of experience working on Struts framework and writing complex SQL queries.
- 5 years of database experience with relational database systems like DB2, Oracle
- 5 years of experience using the IDEs like RAD, RSA
- Experience in messaging technologies like MQ series
- Experience in different application servers, preferably IBM WebSphere application server
- Extensive knowledge of Design patterns and UML experience
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with working with a large group of customer contacts.
- Experience performing systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems including the use of Context Diagrams and System Flow diagrams.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with reverse engineering projects
- Experience with Mainframe technologies including CICS, COBOL, DB2 is a plus.
- Experience working with Government contracts is preferred.
- Knowledge of SSA business process and systems is huge plus.
- Excellent documentation and diagramming skills;
- Must have development, design and production support experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with the client.
- Must have the ability to contribute to design and architecture discussions.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in tough deadlines.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, and MS Visio.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Knowledge of mainframe, servers and Web technologies are expected.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at email@example.com or call me on 703 297 8855.