Applications International Corporation (AIC) provides proprietary web based business solutions to enterprises in over eighty countries in multiple languages. AIC has been in business since 1998 and is the parent company of two additional business software companies. AIC is a private, closely held corporation with continual senior leadership since inception and a long term, experienced development and support staff.
North County San Diego, California based Applications International Corporation (AIC) is seeking an experienced database developer to design, develop and maintain a SQL Server database environment that supports multi-tenant, web-based business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field preferred
- 7 to 10 years professional experience in data warehouse technologies and/or a back-end reporting system is required
- Experience with very large databases and/or data warehousing
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2008 (R2)
- Experience working in an .NET software development environment
- Strong Data Modeling/Relational Database Design skills
- Strong Database optimization skills as well as the ability to troubleshoot poor performing database code up through the web-tier
- Experience as an MS SQL Server DBA
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and Scrum is desirable.
- Proven aptitude for software development
- Strong and effective written/oral communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Primary responsibilities will be to architect, design, develop, and implement complex database systems, tools, and applications for a web-based, multi-tenant enterprise application. As a Senior Database Developer, you will design and develop schemas, create DML and provide overall database architecture direction to our software development team. This role will also require some database administration skills. You must have a thorough understanding of relational databases concepts and be capable of applying these concepts in a practical manner. You will be the Microsoft SQL Server expert at AIC whose responsibilities include supporting production database systems and services. You must have the ability to work independently as well as part of team. You must enjoy a fast-paced, Agile environment and possess strong software engineering skills.
Package includes highly competitive salary, 100% company paid medical benefits for candidate, spouse and children and annual bonus. We have a superb working environment. This is a career opportunity for the right candidate.How to Apply:
Please send all resumes with salary history in the body of an email to email@example.com. Please, NO ATTACHMENTS.
Candidates will be required to complete a written skills assessment at our offices as part of the interviewing process. This assessment will take between two hours and four hours.