Location - Boston, MA
Duration - 6 months with possible extensions.
Positions - 2
(Investment Banking, Capital Markets Experience is a MUST)
Oracle Developer, who will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. This role will participate in software development and support efforts for large compliance application using Oracle 10g/11g databases and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- · Very Strong database development experience using Oracle 11g/10g.
- · Expert in SQL & PL/SQL modules such as packages, procedures, functions and other database objects.
- · Expert in Performance Tuning of application code at the database level.
- · Strong experience in Unix/Linux and Shell scripting.
- · Good Knowledge of Data Modeling Concepts using Relational / Object Models.
- · Knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies will be added advantage.
- · Excellent oral/written communication.
# Years of Experience: 8-10 & Degree Required: Bachelors Degree.