This is a Program Management support position with the following duties:
- Responsible for keeping the Investment Management System (IMS) updated with program information including contracts and financial information.
- Developing a work plan for ensuring timely submissions of required reports including the Comprehensive Acquisition Status Report (CASR), Capital Investment Plan (CIP), and the Exhibit OMB-300.
- Preparing any supporting documentation to include, but not limited to graphs, charts, tables, reports and/or briefing as required
- Prepare draft(s) and final submissions of program reports including the CASR, CIP and OMB-300 as required.
- Collect and analyze any data and information that may be required for the program’s reports.
- Communicating and working with all internal stakeholders to identify, clarify, and resolve and issues pertaining to program acquisition reporting.
- Providing support to the PMO in the maintenance of the program’s required acquisition documents to include the Acquisition Plan (AP), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Risk Matrix, Operational Analysis, and the Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE).
- Provide ad hoc reports as necessary.
- The contractor shall support designated programs with statistical analysis and performance reporting activities. This will include, but isn’t limited to:
- Collecting, reviewing and documenting performance measures as required.
- Collecting revenue reports, program enrollments, Procurement Requests (PRs) and other financial data for input into program’s spend plans, revenue reports and expense sheets.
- Collecting and analyzing any data and information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Preparing ad hoc reports and/or briefings on this data as required.
This position will support the related programs, as required, in implementing acquisition, contract, financial, and program management disciplines. This support will include, but isn’t limited to:
- Facilitating any meetings and communicating with internal stakeholders as required.
- Creating any briefings, meeting minutes and/or any other supporting documentation as required.
- Collecting and documenting any information as required.
- Conducting the development and execution of program spend plans; budget development and execution; and support to purchase request packages and submissions.
- The Contractor will also provide ad hoc reports as necessary.
The position shall produce monthly progress reports and submit electronically to the COR. The report will include:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deliverables achieved
- Work projected for the next month
- Financial performance (funding used in the month, funding used to date, funding remaining in the project, and performance to cost projections)
- Identify any problems encountered (including issues that may impact work performance) and recommend solutions
- Anticipated activity for the next reporting cycle
US Citizens only for this Federal position. Background check will be conducted.
- Enterprise tools (such as ePMO or SharePoint)
- Advanced principles of program management
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access
- Knowledge of Investment Management System (IMS) or similar acquisition program reporting tools.
- Financial Management, budgeting, execution and reconciliation
Offspring offers technology consulting and project management services. We have proven past performance in specialty areas of data management, analytics, business intelligence, infrastructure modernization, program/project management and ERP systems engineering products and services. Offspring partners with our clients to achieve their short- and long-term operational and strategic goals. Our experienced professionals understand the challenges faced by both private and public sector organizations and provide sage insight across multiple disciplines.
Offspring SolutionsAdditional Information
Posted: April 20, 2012
Experience: Mid- level
Functions: Project Management
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: DOE, Bonus, Health Benefits, 401K, etc.
Job ID: 2897291
Offspring Solutions commits to hiring returning veterans