The Resourcing Project Manager’s primary function is to analyze, track, and report on labor resource utilization across the Product Development Division and improve overall resource planning and forecasting.
The Resourcing Project Manager will directly support the Product Development team in the following areas:
- Create, update, and track a master view of all Product Development labor resources by department across all active deployment and product development initiatives.
- Work closely with VPs, Directors, and Team Leads in identifying tasks and planning resources for upcoming initiatives.
- Develop tools, reports, dashboards for monitoring current labor hours against estimated labor hours and detect variances and resource conflicts.
- Develop and manage a suite of executive reports illustrating current resource commitments and forecasting upcoming capacity needs.
- Assist in providing cost tracking and invoicing support for labor-based services related to deployments and change requests.
- This position will report directly to the VP of Product Development, but will interface extensively with senior management and the company’s various teams to fulfill its responsibilities.
- Experience with capacity planning and resource allocation
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong MS Project and MS Excel skills
- Self starter – able to identify needs, create plans and execute independently
- Team player – effective working with a matrix organization
- High energy and sense of urgency of create positive change for the organization
- “Can Do” attitude that looks to overcome obstacles without running over others to get there
- Conscientious with strong attention to detail – sharp eye and meticulous.
- College degree in business, engineering, or information systems (BS/BA or MS/MBA)