It is Triad's policy to keep all resumes strictly confidential. Your resume will not be forwarded to any other entity without your express permission.
General Position Summary:
This hands-on resource is responsible for the business systems analysis and design of Salesforce.com (SFDC) applications, and works with the Salesforce Sys Administrator as needed to support the production Salesforce.com platform. Duties include identifying, analyzing and documenting business requirements and process flows, and working with Application Developer and Systems Admin to transform them into successful Salesforce platform applications. Currently SFDC is used to support the Vehicle Purchasing and Receiving functions at PNP, but is expected to grow beyond those functions and deeper into the organization.
- Analyze and document business functions, design SFDC-based applications to support strategic business operations and functions
- Work as part of an Agile development team in conjunction with SSI IT Portland resources and external contract vendor resources
- Become the ?go-to? resource for SFDC platform knowledge, design expertise
- Assist users with Report Design and Management
- Document standard business processes and all system-related user documentation as needed
- Work with business users to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform
- Assist Business Systems Manager with special projects as required to support the larger PNP Applications Team
- 2 yrs experience with Salesforce.com System Admin tasks preferred;7-10 yrs experience in I.T.field required.
- Strong BusinessSystems Analysis skills required, 10 years required, with solid data and process modeling methodology.
- Project Management skills 3-5 years required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and project execution skills. Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Contributes individually with minimal supervision. High degree of accountability.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Team player with excellent project management skills and the ability to follow through to completion.
- Ability to work and operate within the full Microsoft Office suite.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- Ability to sit for up to eight hours a day; type and/or keyboard for a few hours per day; be mobile within a confined, crowded area; communicate by speech and hearing in person and by phone in a professional manner.
- Visual acuity to perform close detail work, operating a computer.
- Ability to write by hand for extended periods of time; bend at waist, twist upper body, stand, walk, and negotiate uneven surfaces; assemble papers, staple, and file; apply sufficient force to open and close file drawers.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with off-site personnel/management.
For more information on this job posting and others, visit our web site at www.go2triad.com