- Triad Technology Group
- Oracle Apps DBA
- oracle apps dba, apps dba, oracle, oracle ebs, pl/sql
- Date Posted:
- Portland, OR
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- $100-140K+ DOE
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- Jeff Morris
- 12520 SW 68th Ave
- Suite B
- Tigard, OR 97223
- (503) 293-9547
- Oracle Apps DBA
- Portland, OR
**All resumes will remain strictly confidential. US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visa's at this time.
The Sr. Oracle Application DBA is responsible for the overall management and maintenance of Oracle e-Business Suite R12/R12.1 applications. The DBA performs engineering functions for multiple large databases including the data warehouse of the ERP and exadata machines. The DBA partners with technical and business groups to ensure that database performance standards adhere to enterprise service level agreements. Also, the DBA advises the CIO and IT management team about technology trends and best practices to support a series of WSSC business and functional initiatives.
- Provides tier III support to investigate and troubleshoot issues related with E-business Suite applications, Oracle database and Oracle exadata machines
- Performs daily system monitoring activities to include verifying the integrity and availability of exadata machines and E-business suite application server resources
- Supports the architecture and process of Oracle10g/11g, ERP R12/12.1, BI Applications and Exalytics resources
- Supports ERP developers for custom coding, code migration, interface design, XML publisher reporting, SQL procedures and concurrent requests; and creates shell/SQL scripts, packages, and stored procedures to manipulate data
- Provides Oracle application systems administration including user account management and maintenance e.g., assigning printers, configuring and monitoring Concurrent Manager (CM) queues, scheduling jobs, setting up profile options and setup/configuration/administration of Oracle alerts and work flow mailer
- Evaluates, recommends and serves as POC for software and hardware for database, Oracle ERP applications, BI-Apps solutions and other third party products
- Provide installation, configuration and administration of Noetix, Vertex and other third party products integrated with E-business Suite and execute all apps DBA tasks thru Active Directory utilities
- Four plus years of experience with Oracle Enterprise RDBMS with strong working knowledge of systems analysis, application development and data base administration in the UNIX and/or Linux operating system environment..
- Must have Oracle EBS exp.
- Experience working with the Oracle Enterprise RDBMS version 11g and 12c as a DBA.
- Experience building complex schemas, developing stored procedures and database triggers in PL/SQL and using data replication/synchronizations techniques.
- Experience working with others in developing with both logical and physical data models.
- Experience with Oracle Financial Applications 11i and/or 12, including upgrades and/or experience with Banner Student Applications version 8.x.
- Performed as the lead database administrator on complex projects.
- Experience working with Oracle Enterprise RDBMS as an application developer
- Experience in data warehouse / operational data store/data repository development or database administration.
- Experience Microsoft SQL Server or other relational database(s).
- Experience with other host operating systems such as Microsoft Windows Server, and with moving data between UNIX and these other operating system environments.
- Experience in a multi-platform development/operational environment such as Apache, Oracle Web Logic and/or Microsoft IIS.
- Experience with database triggers and referential integrity functions.
- Experience with application interface tools such as Cold Fusion and Java.
- Experience directory services (LDAP)
- Experience with DPA (Decision Point Applications) data warehouse application.
- Experience with Banner Oracle Data Store data warehouse application.