- Triad Technology Group
- BI QA Engineer
- business intelligence, bi, test, tester, qa engineer, quality engineer
- Date Posted:
- Portland, OR
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2
- Pay Rate:
- Job Length:
- 12 months
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- Jeff Morris
- 12520 SW 68th Ave
- Suite B
- Tigard, OR 97223
- (503) 293-9547
- BI QA Engineer
- Portland, OR
**All resumes will remain strictly confidential. Candidates must be W2 eligible for this opportunity.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
4+ years of Business Intelligence (BI) experience
Quality Center Experience
We are looking for a BI QA Analyst to support a BI Strategic Program in the utility industry. Has software testing experience in Agile /Waterfall development environment, QA Methodologies, testing techniques, testing principles and can create detailed test scenarios/ Test Cases from the Business Process Models/ User Stories/ Requirements, We need someone with great attention to detail who is thorough and thoughtful when it comes to analyzing the requirements to create test cases.
- Experience with Functional testing, Integration testing, end to end testing & load testing. We are looking for someone who has recent Quality Center experience. We are looking for local candidates only.
- Develop BI User Acceptance Testing (UAT) strategy and matrix across different analytic groups (architects, DBA's, developers, functional analysts) to address testing in analytic data sets, reports, dashboards and metrics.
- Work with the QA Manager to set expectations and direction from a strategic and planning perspective
- Create Test Plans and Test Cases for all scenario types and execute. (i.e. positive, negative testing, boundary)
- Verify requirement traceability from System Requirements through test cases and defects
- Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Work with the developers to understand the technical requirement/design being built in a project
- Validate Test Preparation of environments and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur to build/prepare the test environments
- Coordinate, track and report regularly on execution of system testing
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood
- Mentor and provide guidance to testers/ developers
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defect are reflected in the test case and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- Identify testers to be trained and map testers to training
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (information systems, computer science, business)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills (includes but not limited to peers, managers, and the business)
- Excellent organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
**All resumes will remain strictly confidential.
The Business Analyst III is responsible for preparing requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations in compliance with standards, policies and methodologies. Gather and synthesize functional and non-functional business requirements ensuring alignment to business strategy. Execute gap analyses between business requirements and best practices.
Develop business cases, process and business test strategy, case, and execution. 6 years of experience in business analysis or process development role. Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related.
Looking for an experienced PeopleSoft Finance Business Analyst to work embedded on an agile support team. This role will include research and requirements efforts for system enhancements as well as possibly responding to incidents. **must have Peoplesoft - analytical side MUST HAVE SUPPLY CHAIN experience Anyone who has been in a BA role in Finance supporting PeopleSoft would be ideal