Genome International Corporation is a leading IT consulting and services organization in business for 17 years offering wide range of solutions. We serve Fortune 500 clients and State / Local Government with Application implementation, Application development, PMO consulting, Strategy consulting and analysis, Project management, Solution development and Implementation Support. Please visit us at www.genome.com for more information.
Genome International is seeking an IT Sales / Account Manager for our (Information Technology Division) with 3 + yrs. experienced
who can travel extensively throughout the Midwest region, will sell IT services and maintain client accounts and relationships. Manager will develop client contacts in the Midwest region, navigate through gatekeepers,
establish new client relationsips and win new business. (http://www.genome.com/service/information-technology
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Job Responsibilities:
Requirements and Experience:
- Establish client relationships and engage in IT sales activities
- Manage existing and new IT accounts
- Develop new accounts with small and large businesses through outside sales activities
- Prospecting, cold calls, networking, and conducting in-person presentations and meetings
- Meet the potential and established Midwest region clients on a regular basis
- Daily reporting to in-house Executive Manager and engaging in-house IT recruiters
- Bi-weekly visit to corporate office
- Attend trade shows and marketing events
- Minimum 3+ years of IT full life-cycle experience; manage small and large accounts
- Good technical screening skills
- Establish relationships with Hiring Managers / Sr. IT Executives
- Ability to grow new client relationships
- Experience working on various IT Business domains but not limited to Finance, Retail,Healthcare, insurance.
- Proven track record of generating high revenues
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
B.S. Degree in Information Technology or related experience in the IT field.
If interested please apply to hear more about the position.