Genome International Corporation 8(a) and certified organization is a leading IT consulting and services organization in business for 17 years offering wide range of solutions. We provide IT services to Fortune 500 clients inaddition to State / Local Government with Application implementation, Application development, PMO consulting, Strategy consulting and analysis, Project management, Solution development and Implementation SupportTo research, design, develop, schedule, plan, propose, and lead Internet/Web related application development Visit us at www.genome.com for more information.
Seeking Business Analyst - Data Warehouse
This position is for a dedicated IT Business Analyst; please do not submit ETL developers for this role. GIC is looking for a strong practitioner with 5 or more years of business requirements elicitation, documentation, stakeholder communication, requirements verification and testing as a primary job responsibilities. Preference will be given for candidates will experience in gathering requirements for data warehouse/business intelligence projects and/or CBAP certification. This position will be the primary IT BA for the child care data warehouses. The individual in this position will:
• Be responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with IT staff, business customers and other stakeholders. They will provide support services to assist in the development and implementation of business intelligence.
• Understand business goals, objectives and problems. They will manage the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
• Use extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design and construction.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes. Consult with business units to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements. This includes understanding how data is to be summarized and formatted for reports.
• Work with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects. Experience with Human Services business intelligence is desirable.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
• Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.
If interestged pl contact email@example.com