This is a 3 month contract to hire role. Looking for a Lead IAM Developer. Must have Java to integrate IAM systems with enterprise applications. The candidate should have at least 2-3 years of experience in design and development of Enterprise IAM Solutions. The candidate should have hands-on J2EE application development and maintenance experience. The IAM Developer is responsible developing IAM systems and integrating with enterprise applications. Assist the Lead Architect with the designs, including the use of coding standards and best practices. The IAM Developer will back up the lead to diagnostics to supporting operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the development and implementation of any IAM(Identity and Access Management) products like Aveksa, Oracle, CA, etc,
- At least 2-3 years of strong experience in the architecture, design and development of enterprise java applications and web containers like Jboss, Websphere, Tomcat etc.
- At least 2-3 years of strong database SQL experience in Oracle database environment.
- Working knowledge of SSO, SSL, Linux-based servers, Active Directory, LDAP-based directories, network protocols, web-based applications.
- Strong work-ethic and be able to deliver under short time-frames and changing priorities.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, technical troubleshooting skills; team oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.