- Cyber Operations Analyst 4 (LIOT)
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking an Operations Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work as part of a dynamic team conducting leading edge analysis supporting a fast paced cyber incident response center and provide operational analysis of vulnerabilities and threats to information systems.
* Leverage information system and IT subject matter expertise to develop methodologies for analyzing cyber operations from an offensive or defensive standpoint.
* Analyze information system data for characterizing vulnerabilities or threat activity.
* Work with a team of cross-discipline experts to develop visionary concepts, analytical processes, and requirements that will impact the immediate and mid-term future of US government cybersecurity programs and activities.
* Possession of excellent interpersonal, teaming, and communication skills to translate user requirements into new concepts or approaches
* Provide analytical support to strategic employment of cybersecurity infrastructure and operations.
* Review, assess and develop plans and metrics relating to visualization and decision support for cybersecurity projects and operations.
* Prepare detailed written documentation and prepare and deliver technical briefings to senior government officials on the design and operations of cybersecurity projects and activities.
* Analyze and verify operational reporting received from other components and a variety of sources to develop operational metrics, trends, briefing slides, and consolidated after action reports for incidents/events of interest
* Develop cybersecurity policy directives, strategies and information programs.
* Participate and lead meetings and conferences with other federal government organizations, foreign government organizations and private sector representatives to exchange information, coordinate actions, and conduct collaborative planning
* Possess strong skills in oral and written communications, present/represent the customer's positions in conferences, working groups, and planning sessions.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below: Bachelor's degree 9 years of experience in operation analysis Familiarity with current enterprise network defense capabilities and global cyber threats facing US government customers. Active TS/SCI Clearance with ability to obtain DHS Suitability US Citizenship required This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval. Relocation assistance is not available.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Virginia-Arlington
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Top Secret