RGP is the only professional services firm dedicated to helping clients change their business from the inside out. Living and working within our clients' countries, cultures and languages, we help local business leaders -- and their global operating teams -- execute internal initiatives.
With experience across many disciplines -- finance and accounting, information management, human capital, supply chain management, legal and internal audit -- we help teams address complex situations on the inside of business. Working side by side with the client team, we solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge. In other words, we help get the internal work done, while building the team's capability to change and operate in brand new ways.
RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big 4 firm and today, we are a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: RECN). Our 2,800 professionals, from more than 80 practice offices, serve over 2,100 clients in 66 countries. In 2009 Resources was recognized by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies. Please visit us at www.resourcesglobal.com
- Job Title:
- Hyperion Consultant
- Wdc/mclean, VA
- Reference Code:
- Dice ID:
We are looking for a Hyperion Planning and Essbase expert to help its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) department develop solutions quickly for numerous business needs. Responsibilities will include analyzing problems to be solved and creating solutions in Hyperion Planning and Essbase. Additional duties will consist of teaching the FP&A staff the basic techniques of building Hyperion-based solutions and explaining the strengths and weaknesses of Hyperion tools.
The right candidate will have:
- Ability to model and quickly perform "what-if" scenarios using Essbase and Planning
- Ability to create Essbase applications, including database outlines, dimension build rules, data load rules, and calc scripts
- Knowledge of Hyperion best practices for planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Available client references for two Hyperion Planning or Essbase engagements
- Familiarity with Hyperion versions 9 and 11
- Functional familiarity with PeopleSoft General Ledger and Project Costing chartfield structures