2+ year experience with software and web based application support, 2+ helpdesk support, excellent written and verbal skills, strong application troubleshooting skills mandatory
CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2
Job Title: Application/Desktop Support Specialist
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a person who is committed to providing high quality professional technical/application support. This includes using a broad technical experience base to directly assess, document, and resolve client issues in a timely manner. You will participate in conducting training sessions of the in-house developed clinical information system to dialysis clinicians.
Availability for evening and weekend on call duty a possibility from time to time. Typical shifts: The help desk hours are M-Sat 2am- 7pm. What shift they work depends on current staff and needs. Some travelling might be required.
Duties of the Position:
* Providing Tier I Support to our clients via email and phone. * Assessing client issues and escalating service to Tier II Support as necessary.
* Acting as a liaison between our clients and our Tier II Support to resolve various issues.
* Providing client support / training for in-house developed clinical application system.
* Providing application training for various PC related applications. * Creating and maintaining detailed helpdesk tickets in our electronic ticketing system. * Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of new and existing products
* Documenting / writing guides for our clients
* 2+ years technical helpdesk support experience * 2+ years experience with software and web based application support
* Strong Application troubleshooting skills are mandatory
* Must be able to track down and test resolutions
* Excellent customer service, communication, teamwork, consistency and reliability
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Customer Friendly Attitude
* Strong listening and diagnostic skills
* Needs to be good at asking questions that drive to discovery of problem
Experience to include the following: * 2 yrs. minimum Microsoft Office 2007 – 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) support * 2 yrs. Outlook 2007-2010 email support * Operating System support experience include 2 yrs. Window XP, Windows Vista, and
Windows 7, Mac OS
* Microsoft Active Directory account management
* CRM ticketing system * Strong printer support experience * Knowledge of SharePoint Administration and WebEx
* Experience with web design is a plus
* Experience using tablet and handheld device is a plus * Previous experience in the healthcare industry is a huge plus!
*Training experience is a huge plus
If you fit these requirements and you are a committed, detail-oriented professional with strong listening, multi-tasking, and communication skills, and a team player we strongly encourage you to apply for this position.