This position will perform network analysis, design, implementation and maintenance for a global financial services company. The candidate must have experience with MPLS networks, Internet and DMZ networks, network security systems, network management tools, VoIP networks and remote access systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages complex data projects through the analysis, design and implementation phases.
- Completes projects on time and within budget with very little supervision.
- Designs and manages network security to protect company resources.
- Designs and manages Internet and DMZ networks.
- Works well with vendors to ensure the network is functioning at optimum levels.
- Monitors the network and recommends improvements to existing processes.
- Performs network troubleshooting, diagnose and resolve network problems.
- Communicates effectively with senior management, displaying excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Provides leadership and displays initiative within the team environment.
- Participates in global initiatives with peers in other regions.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with clients and customers.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; three to five years related experience in network design and support; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years MPLS networks.
- 4+ years Cisco/Extreme routers.
- 4+ years network security.
- 4+ years Internet and DMZ networks.
- 4+ years network monitoring.
- 4+ years remote access systems.
- Experience with local and national telco providers.
- Experience with various network hardware and software vendors.
- Cisco certification.
- Juniper and ASA firewalls.
- Fortinet and FortiManager
- Extreme and Cisco switching.
- Cisco VPN concentrators.
- F5 LinkController, LTM, GTM and WSD.
- Network integration projects.
- Wireless technologies.