- unit testing
- factory patterns.
Not web .net—This is an application .net ONLY
- Analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions.
- Develop new functionalities on our existing software products.
- Utilize established development tools and guidelines including:
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- C#/VB.NET to build new system.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Work with senior and junior members of the team to create and deliver software releases.
- Work in a fast-moving environment to move from product requirements to completed product.
- Work with the QA team to fix issues.
- Troubleshoot customer complex issues and propose and implement solutions to them.
- Develop documents for various policies and procedures for applications.
- Prepare prototypes for architecture layers for various applications and databases.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: