Software Engineer (.NET Developer):(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
- Must be able to obtain security clearence when converting to a permanent employee
- Software Engineer will work Developing web applications in the support of new business pursuits and improved internal business processes and advancement.
- Primary focus will be on the implementation portion of the software development lifecycle with extension into test.
- Engineer will be expected to support demos of sotware, manage software lifecycle (dev/test/production), and also support the deployment of release events.
- Engineer is expected to work closely with the team to design appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs for the project.
- SQL Server (2012 if possible) - Beginner
- Entity Framework - Beginner
- Source Control (Subversion)
- Agile (Scrum) Methodology
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: