The Senior Oracle Supply Chain Analyst position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Strategy & Planning
* Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
* Recommend business process improvements.
* Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
Acquisition & Deployment
* Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
* Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
* Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas ( INV, OPM, Costing, PO, OM, WMS, ASCP, Demantra, etc.).
* Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
* Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
* Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
* Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
* Conduct user sessions for requirement and testing.
FT with Fortune 400 company. Client will also consider H1 candidates. Pls send the resume ASAP