Do you like doing what you do? Are you getting tired of all the travel? Would you like doing what you like to do with a company providing you a good work/life balance? If you aqnswered yes to these questions, keep reading.
SecureState, a Cleveland, OH - based managment consulting firm specializing in information security is actively seeking a Staff Consultant for our Audit and Compliance team. The Audit and Compliance team specializes in performing security assessments, gap assessments, and audits tailored to the business and its executives. The team’s expertise includes PCI, Privacy, NERC CIP, ISO 27001, HIPAA, TR-39, SAS 70, SOX, and GLBA to name a few.
Specific daily responsibilities include:
- Assist senior consultants with performing audits and gap assessments.
- Preparing client deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working directly with clients to ensure compliance on various regulations.
The ideal candidate will be able to do the following:
- Collaborate with senior staff and project managers to understand project plans and scope for assigned role on engagement.
- Complete project work accurately and within deadlines.
- Be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Understand various security regulations, standards, and frameworks
- Be a self starter and have the ability to quickly acquire new skills
- 1+ year(s) auditing; I.T. auditing highly preferred but not required
- A strong technical competency
- Demonstrated writing ability
- A displayed passion for information security
- At minimum an Associate’s Degree, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree, in Accounting, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Technical certifications a plus