Storage & VMware Senior Engineer
We’re looking for a Storage & VMware Senior Engineer with a strong track record of designing and deploying enterprise-level Data Centers. In this role, you will be working with clients; technical specialists from NetApp, EMC and Cisco along with Company’s project teams.
Essential Functions and/or duties:
- Understand client's infrastructures, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on storage solutions
- Provide direct technical support for the planning, design, and implementation of releases, upgrades and changes to storage systems and productivity tools that support the testing and management of those storage systems.
- Deliver stable storage environment performance through performance monitoring and tuning.
- Share insights related to NetApp / EMC products and strategy to shape Company’s storage practice direction
- Perform capacity planning, workload modelling, and prediction.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to storage and related systems
- Assist with day to day project management duties during client installations
- Provide systems administration training to clients
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Professional Services Manager on scheduling and project status
Required Skills, professional requirements and/or qualifications:
- 5-7 yrs of pertinent experience
- Hands on experience with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting NetApp/EMC Storage
- Ability to integrate with VMware and Cisco Data Center technologies
- Experience with data de-duplication, replication, DR, and snap shot technologies
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to integrate the solution into the network infrastructure
- Experience designing storage solutions given client requirements and goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
- NetApp or EMC certification preferred
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects
- Ability to travel as needed
To be considered for this excellent new opportunity, please send a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Your response will be held in strictest confidence.
Anu Resources Unlimited, Inc is a professional Contract Staffing Company and Executive Search firm specializing in IT, Technical, and Professional job placements.We have ranked on Inc. Magazine 5000 list for 5 consecutive years and have placed 3 years on Business First “Fast 50” list. We have experienced steady growth since being founded in 2002 as a Women Business Enterprise.