SW Designer – Tool development
Job # ITEKJP00002407
The candidate will be responsible for the development of cloud based tools for machine learning.
The job requires understanding emerging and evolving end-user usage models, requirements, and features, and writing Python code to meet those requirements.
We are looking for a software engineering interested on software development processes and data analysis. You will be exposed to the software development activities and unique challenges of very complex hardware/software systems.
You will process and help to analyze data, in order to improve the development activities. The project involves integrating many software modules and data flows from embedded device, PC, and Cloud.
A strong candidate will have:
• MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
• Strong Python background, with +3 years of working experience
• Experience with relational databases (pandas or similar)
• Experience with Python data analysis
• Working experience in Requirements Engineering, Design, Development and Deployment
• Basic data analysis background (e.g. statistics)
• Interest in machine learning
• Experience designing, building and operating cloud services in IT, Systems Integrator or Service Provider.
• Experience in software development and common development tools for source control and collaboration (GIT, .. )
• Experience developing in Linux and Windows based environments
Excellent written and verbal skills. Desired
• Multiple Programming language skills
• A passion for new technology, solving problems, and delivering results.
• Production SW validation and verification experience
4800 SW Meadows Road, Suite 300
Lake Oswego, OR 97035