Oregon, Hillsboro (OR)
Duration: 12 mo
Validate SW compatibility with new HW, drivers, and OSs through the use of manual and automated tests.
Develop, modify, and execute software test plans.
Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommend corrective action.
Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implementation of SW tests to uncover hardware and driver defects or performance issues
- Test cycle management and execution
- Cross functional communication (clear reports and key messages) to key development and validation stakeholders
- Technical expertise in test kit content, and changes in Android and Windows operating systems
- Writing/modifying test cases - bringing up new platforms and operating systems
- Submit and verify defects - reproduce defects reported from other teams
- Set up, configure, and maintain test systems and environments Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with 2 years combined experience
(or equivalent education and experience) in the following areas:
- At least 2 years of experience with Android and Microsoft Server operating systems
- At least 2 years of experience with HW and SW debugging
- Must be able to build IA platforms, including new OS and drivers.
- Good working knowledge of Intel platforms, including phone, tablet, mobile, and desktop.
- Must be familiar with PAVP, WiDi, and graphics validation
- At least 1 years process and test automation with PowerShell or other scripting language required
- Understanding of the software life cycle, software test planning and be able to follow test plans
Xtreme Consulting Group, Inc. | Portland OR
Direct 503.590.7000 Ext. 623 | Cell 503-380-8746