WHOA!! ImageSoft, Inc. is growing!! Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SYSTEMS ENGINEER; Someone who can jump in mid-stream as well as take the lead on the initial design and ongoing enhancement of our existing platforms.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will do – Job Description:
An ImageSoft Systems Engineer designs, builds, tests, trains and deploys document management and workflow solutions that help businesses automate, streamline and improve their workplace processes. Systems Engineers:
- Work with customers to map business processes to workflow automated processes.
- Work with technologies such as imaging, document management, content management, ECM and OCR.
- Install and configure solutions for customers dealing with content management and workflow automation.
- Work with customers in a wide variety of industries, ranging from government to healthcare to insurance.
- Write and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Create test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyze and determine functional specifications for customer requests and confer with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge in Windows OS, server architecture, IIS
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect are a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-4+ years of related work experience
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)