ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SYSTEMS ENGINEER, for our Southfield, MI office, with experience in OnBase, ECM, Hyland Software, and/or Kofax. At ImageSoft we create document and process management solutions to automate, Streamline and improve workplace processes. Our technology and automated workflow solutions have increased productivity, reduced operating costs and saved time and money for our customers in government, the courts, healthcare, insurance, education and manufacturing.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will do – Job Description:
An ImageSoft Systems Engineer designs, builds, tests, trains and deploys document management and workflow solutions that help businesses automate, streamline and improve their workplace processes. Systems Engineers:
- Work with customers to map business processes to workflow automated processes.
- Work with technologies such as imaging, document management, content management, ECM and OCR.
- Install and configure solutions for customers dealing with content management and workflow automation.
- Work with customers in a wide variety of industries, ranging from government to healthcare to insurance.
- Write and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Create test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyze and determine functional specifications for customer requests and confer with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge in Windows OS, server architecture, IIS
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a plus.
- Certifications for OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-4+ years of related work experience
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)