Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SYSTEMS ENGINEER with experience in OnBase, ECM, Hyland Software, and/or Kofax. The Systems Engineer would be a vital part of ImageSoft's growth and expansion.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will do – Job Description:
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyzes and determines functional specification for customer requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consults with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a strong plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect are a plus.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and expertise.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)