The Microsoft Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer will work closely with business leaders across the organization to provide data architecture and senior development to Business Intelligence program. The Microsoft Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer will actively partner with business owners, and development teams, to support the area of data quality, data standardization, data definition, data modeling, and development. This person will work as a key player to build data warehouse and its implementation and ensure that data quality standards are followed.
- Work with the Global Business Intelligence team members to develop and manage Microsoft BI technologies.
- Work with the client(s) to define their requirements and deliver results.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to meet corporate, team and personal objectives as defined by management.
- We are looking for a solid Microsoft Business Intelligence Senior Developer with experience in providing many end to end solutions.
- We prefer a candidate who has real hands on experience working with different Microsoft BI Tools.
- Experience with Analysis Services(SSAS), specifically in cube creation, maintenance and performing fine tuning, SQL and T-SQL procedural database experience on MS SQL Server (2000, 2005 and 2008), ETL - DTS and SSIS, SSRS.
- 5+ years experience with SSIS.
- 7+ years of strong T-SQL development skills
- 2+ years of SSAS.
- Extensive experience in SQL language and query optimization.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, dimensional modeling, and data warehousing Builds SSIS packages for initial load of data and incremental loads of data.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required.
- We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Key Words: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server, OLAP/OLTP, DBA, Data Warehousing, ETL,Cubes, Reporting Services, DTS, Analysis Services, Integration Services.