Cardinal is a National IT Solutions Provider that delivers custom & out of the box solutions, strategic guidance, and training to Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries. Our solutions include Mobile & Web Applications, Business Intelligence, User Experience Design, Enterprise Social, Collaboration and Content, Agile Transformation, Cloud Enablement, Business Analysis, Project Management, and Web Experience Management.
We have created a team-oriented environment with challenging project work, best of breed tools and technologies, quality people, career advancement opportunities, bonus opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardinal Solutions hires permanent, full-time employees and provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, 401K w/ match, paid vacation, paid holidays, extensive training, tuition & certification reimbursement, and much more.
We are currently seeking a Mobile UI/UX Designer to join our growing team.
The Mobile UI/UX Designer has the following responsibilities:
- Requirements gathering, wireframes, prototypes, and UI mockups
- Art direction and creation of UI assets
- Provide direction for user experience design and interactions
- Development of platform-specific interaction and UI standards and guidelines
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Stay current with the latest mobile trends, technology, and applications
- Adobe (CS5) Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Client relations and project coordination/management
- Color theory, design fundamentals
- User experience design
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- PC and Macintosh platforms
- iOS and Android
- Xcode/Interface Builder is a plus
- Android layout XML is a plus
- User interface practice, heuristics utilization is a plus
- HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery is a plus
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.