HISNA (Hyundai Information Service North America) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HISNA was formed 7 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are growing and We are looking for people to help us make history for years beyond.
This position is responsible for maintaining SAP HR system including the interfaces with other applications or systems.
- Monitor, maintain and debug SAP HR system functionalities including interfaces and user entries; take helpdesk ticket and resolve the issue, monitor user entry data and guide data maintenance method, change system configurations, conduct mass data uploading, support user for organizational changes, and support user to create SAP query. (40%)
- Design and implement new features in SAP HR system; gather client requirements, design system process, produce functional specifications for enhancements, review Functional specifications and process, implement system configuration, communicate ABAP and/or BSP programmer, conduct unit test and integration test and support user test, and provide user training (40%)
- Recommend and introduce SAP HR system processes and features (10%)
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management (10%)
Required Skills, Attributes & Education :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SAP HR system implementation or maintenance
- Excellent SAP HR functionality knowledge especially in Performance and Competency Appraisal (including MBO's and Competency Management), Organizational Management, Time Management and ESS.
- Knowledge of SAP common functionality such as Role management, security management, SAP system environments
- Knowledge of GHRS and local HR policies and practices, must have strong HR process knowledge
- Ability of system designing and implementation methodology
- Ability to read ABAP code a plus, ABAP programming skills not required
- Certification in SAP HR (Required)
- Certification PHR/SPHR (Plus)
HISNA offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus much more.
Qualified candidate only please apply by emailing your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org