Job posting is to add additional ARIS-BPM contractor to BPM COE to support several Minor and Major release projects for CCNAG so a single Planview project isn't applicable.
Job Role: Sr. ARIS-BPM Consultant
Minimum 4 years of experience in using Software AG’s ARIS Platform products for Business Process Modeling.
• Very Strong experience in using ARIS IT Architect/Designer & ARIS Business Publisher tools
• Good understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) Lifecycle and concepts
• Very Strong Business Process Modeling experience using VACD and EPC ARIS models
• Strong ARIS Object Management skills
• Facilitate and Lead requirements gathering /process design workshops with very large groups of SME’s and Business teams.
• Ability to lead and drive process modeling discussions with very minimal support and guidance from the management
• Conduct face-to-face and virtual Trainings on BPM concepts and ARIS Platform
• Experience in using various ARIS reports
• Experience in using Semantic Check Reports for performing QA on developed ARIS Models
• Must have worked in the BPM COE in the past
• Very good understanding of SAP Application System Landscapes
• Good to have SAP Implementation Project experience
• Good to have Supply Chain Management, Material Management, Warehouse Management- Business process/functional knowledge
• Hands on Microsoft Live Meetings or WebEx tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel to other places in US if required