Pangaia Partners is a leading-edge professional services organization with a proven track record in providing IT infrastructure solutions. Specializing in voice, data and video engineering, network deployments, IT operations and project management, Pangaia Partners holds the technical expertise and experience required to support large and mid-market companies in a wide range of industries. Pangaia Partners offers full time employees a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, holiday and personal time. In addition, Pangaia Partners offer health, dental, 401k, LTD, STD and other attractive benefits. We currently have a need for a Network Engineer to support a large data center consolidation, network integration and hardware upgrade. The ideal candidate will have 7plus years experience supporting global network environments. Global Financial Services or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
- Develop and deploy scalable solutions for both global networks and data centers
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies
- Develop and implement network management and related tools
- Engineer solutions for the firm's largest customers and their highly-resilient network infrastructure
- 7+ years experience with enterprise-level network design and deployment
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core LAN/WAN/MAN services
- Proficient in routing protocols: TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, Multicast, IP CEF
- Mastery of advanced performance tuning and capacity management concepts
- Through understanding of IP concepts including routing, VLAN's, QoS, tuning and capacity management concepts
- Ability to analyze and design network systems to achieve efficient and secure operation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Extensive hands-on experience with enterprise-class routers and switches (Cisco experience a plus)
- In-depth understanding of network security and access control
- Experience with VoIP, QoS, and IP Telephony technologies
- Current Cisco data networking certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE strongly preferred.
- Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired. The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior management will be key to these roles.
To apply: Please send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY