Oracle Field Sales Account Executive
Core Services Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, delivers Oracle-based business operations solutions, information systems and support to clients worldwide by providing award-winning Oracle Consulting, Hosting and Managed Services. Additionally, Core Services is authorized to sell Oracle E-Business Suite and the extended family of Oracle Applications, all leveraging the Oracle Business Accelerators. Focused exclusively on Oracle Applications since 1990, Core Services also offers Remote DBA, Disaster Recovery, and Consulting services for new Oracle implementations and for Oracle upgrades.
Core Services is headquartered in Somerset, N.J. with offices in Somerset, N.J., Mumbai and Gurgaon, India, and Beijing, China. If you are looking for a challenging and financially rewarding career with a growing organization, then look no further. Recruiters/agencies welcome. For more information about Core Services, visit http://www.coreservices.com.
Core Services currently is seeking an Oracle Field Sales Account Executive to work in the West Coast . This individual must be skilled at developing and executing complex sales plans and at building mutually beneficial client relationships. This individual must also provide leadership and guidance to the sales team during all stages of a sales cycle. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to excel with minimal supervision with a willingness to travel in order to overachieve.
* Develops initial relationships with prospects mainly at the executive or decision-maker level.
* Develops unique sales strategy for each opportunity and leads team through all phases.
* Positions and incorporate other sales resources at appropriate time; maximizes their efficiency while respecting their other time commitments.
* Submits pricing approval requests and business justifications to management team.
* Creates and maintains hosting proposals, corporate overview, TCO model and contract templates.
* Embraces clear, focused, individual goal management consistent with the expectations agreed to with management.
* Focuses on client satisfaction in all decision making.
* Engages in effective and continuous two-way communication among all team members consistent with all having the information needed to contribute fully.
* Stimulates and inspires creativity and positive organizational energy consistent with attaining a rewarding personal career experience.
* Keeps important individual goals, facts, and challenges in mind; along with the mission.
* Engages in continuous learning.
* Bachelor*s Degree, preferably in Business Administration.
* 5+ years of successful sales experience in ERP consulting and/or hosting services.
* Has high-level knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite and extended family of Applications.
* Willingness to travel up to 50% of time.
* 5+ years direct client interaction.
* Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communications skills.
Compensation and Benefits
At Core Services, we offer a competitive base salary and variable compensation program. This package is complemented by a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical and dental coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, personal disability income protection, AD&D coverage, and company contribution to a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
Core Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under Federal, state, or applicable local law.