Cardinal Solutions is a technology solution provider offering expertise in Enterprise Java Solutions (Object Oriented, Web, Java EE), Enterprise Microsoft Solutions (.Net, Sharepoint), and Data Solutions (DataWarehouse, Business Intelligence, ETL). Cardinal's Project Services Group of Senior Managers and Analysts delivers project management services, software lifecycle training and process improvement mentoring. Cardinal Solutions is a leading System Integrator for Enterprise Content Management, Document Management, and Product Lifecycle Management solutions. We provide industry expertise in Banking, Insurance, Commercial Retail and Government Sectors.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Project Services team. We are ONLY looking for Full-Time Employment Candidates. No Contracts! No third-parties!
The Project Manager plans, organizes and controls large size projects from project initiation thru project completion. The Project Manager has an expert knowledge of the practices, concepts, and procedures related to the Project Manager role, and understand the methodology, tools, and governance in performing this role. The Project Manager leads and directs the work of others, acts as a liaison between IT and the users, and typically reports to a Manager, Department Head and Cardinal Management Team. The Project Manager may assist the Cardinal sales team in building and maintaining valuable relationships with new and existing clients.
* 4+ years experience as a Project Manager.
* 4+ years IT experience.
* 4+ years SDLC experience.
* Requirements Management experience using RequisitePro, Excel, or TestDirector.
* Document Repository experience using Microsoft Sharepoint, Wiki, RUP Builder, HTML Web Application or Custom tools.
* Project Management experience using Microsoft Project Professional or Microsoft Project Server.
* Working methodology experience using Agile.
* Experience managing a team of 7+ resources.
* Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
* Experience with project risk, defect and issue management.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Experience in Change Management, Software Configuration Management, and Quality Management.
* Effective communication between business units and IT.
* Successful track record of managing large full-scale projects (enterprise wide) for insurance, banking, government, or financial services companies.
* Bachelor's degree and 4+ years experience.
* Metric Reporting
* Process Improvement
* Requirements Management
* Training and Mentoring
* PMP certification
* Six Sigma, CMM or TQM experience
* Formal training in Project Management, UML/SDLC, Requirements Management, Estimating or Quality Assurance
Cardinal Solutions has created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical/dental, 401 (k) with employer matching, incentive bonus plan, tuition reimbursement, training programs, and much more.
If you are interested in working with a company that respects the balance of work and life and wish to be part of our growth and success, please forward your resume and general salary requirements to Cardinal Solutions. We welcome inquiries from applicants only (no third parties or agencies please). Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.