Database Developer II
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: up to 18 months
Compensation: $75-95/hr (W2); optional benefits package
Start Date: ASAP
Founded in 1986, The TRIAD Group is a Bellevue, Washington based professional services firm that adheres to the principles of service, integrity, and confidentiality. We provide our client companies with permanent, temporary, and temporary-to-permanent staffing. The TRIAD Group constantly strives to attain a good match between a candidate's skills, experience and employment objectives and the client's job requirements. TRIAD maintains a database of the top people in the areas we service. We encourage experienced candidates to contact our recruiters, since the next great opportunity is just over the clients' horizon.
Our Bellevue, Washington client has an immediate need for an experienced, highly motivated, self-directed Developer to join their Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team.
Primary responsibilities include requirement solicitation, assessing business rules; performing source to target data mapping; designing, reviewing, implementing and optimizing ETL processes using SAP Data Services for the SAP HR Rapid Data Mart product implementation ; review development and test specifications; performing data analysis; providing development support for existing systems; troubleshooting data and/or system issues; building/extending tool sets; creating/maintaining batch jobs; creating systems documentation; Provide data analysis and identify data related issues, as needed.
• Experience with at least 3 full life cycle SAP HR Rapid Data
• Solid experience with SAP DataServices, BusinessObjects,
SQLServer, DB2 technologies.
• Knowledge of industry best practices for SAP HR Rapid Data Mart
• Highly experienced developer in ETL Development; DB2 and SAP Data
• Strong background in Data Warehousing environment • Strong scripting
skills to perform data/file manipulation (e.g., PERL)
• Database development in an MPP DW environment is a must have with
an eye for tuning and performance.
• Development background should include experience in Informatica
Powercenter version 8.5.1, but not required.
• Ability to read and interpret data schemas, with emphasis on DB2
• Proven ability to create and maintain online and printed documentation.
• Proven ability to work cross functionally to deliver appropriate resolution
of technical, procedural, and operational issues.
• Must have strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written
• Must be able to drive investigations to completion and ensure customer
• Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline.
• 5-6 years of Solid experience with SAP HRRapidMart toolset and
DataServices is required.
• Experience in large data warehouse implementations is a must.
• Strong skills in SAP HR Rapid Data Mart and SAP Data Services
• Experience with RDBMS, ETL and Business Intelligence Tools.
• Excellent organizational, communication and technical skills.
• Ability to read and interpret Data .
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong skills in DB2 stored procedures, views, etc. preferred.
• Ability to create, read, understand, and interpret Data Models.
• Experience working in a large data warehouse environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
Interested parties – Please select “Apply Now” and send us an updated Word version of your resume
SAP, Rapid, RapidMart, Mart, Rapid Data Mart, HR, Implementation, DB2, Datawarehouse, data warehouse, Dataservices, Data Services, informatica, schemas, HRRapidMart,