We are seeking Sr Java server side engineers with 8 plus yrs of experience for multiple positions for our fortune 100 client in Cupertino, CA
Here are the details:
SR J2EE ENGINEER ( server side and spring MVC)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- - Engineering depth with performance and scalability.
- - Caching, performance tuning or various other Enterprise level concepts.
- - 6 + years Java / J2EE development experience with 5+ years software development lifecycle project experience
- - At least 3 plus years of full Systems Development Life Cycle projects utilizing the Spring Framework (3.0)
- - Hands-on experience developing RESTful Web services using Spring
- - Spring, Spring MVC frameworks
- - Experience with Eclipse based IDE’s
- - Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design pattern, algorithms and modeling.
- - Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Web Services (Spring -WS or CXF), XML, Agile command of core design patterns and domain-driven design
The ideal candidate will have strengths in following:
- Strong in Java.
- Extensive experience on Memory/GC analysis
- Understanding of big integration processes.
- Experience on XML Serialization
- Responsibilities Include:
- - Deliver Application Architecture strategies on Spring based technologies
- - Develop locally with an enterprise concern leveraging industry best practices and principles
- - Drive the adoption of these frameworks and application architecture standards
- - Build scalable and high-performance applications
- - Support of scalability, performance and robustness
- - Application architecture design and integration
- - Take on ownership of projects and deliverables. This includes understanding documented requirements, technical specification documentation, design, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, troubleshooting, and code management.
If interested and a suitable match, please email your resume at email@example.com / reach at 408-879-8135 for details.