Join our growing team where you can enhance your expertise while you produce top quality, technically complex functional test systems in a dynamic environment as Functional Test Hardware Group Leader.
You will design, build and deploy automated production test stations for our customers. The test systems you create will perform functional tests of our customers' latest boards and products. In addition, you will be part of a design team that creates new test products.
Your work will include:
* Develop system level concepts for custom test stations to meet customer requirements
* Quote new test station development projects with the help of the Software Group Leader
* Select and integrate hardware for test stations
* Work with suppliers to develop test fixtures
* Design and layout custom interconnection PCBs
* Debug, troubleshoot and verify test stations
* Document designs
* Install test systems at the customer sites and at their manufacturing facilities
* Act as a team lead in mentoring and guiding the work of junior team members
* Assist manufacturing technicians as they assemble and wire your designs
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
* 10+ years experience creating robust functional test systems for production use
* Expertise with test instruments and measurement techniques including analog, digital and RF
* Work with suppliers to develop test fixtures and interconnects
* Solid understanding of interconnection issues between the device under test and test instruments
* Proficiency in understanding of electrical circuits in our test stations and in our customer's products
* Excellent debug and troubleshooting skills
* Expertise using test equipment including National Instruments hardware
* Technical degree with BSEE, BSCS or similar field of study minimum
* Software development in LabVIEW and TestStand is a big plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with our team and with customers
* Self-motivated and self-managing
* Able to travel globally 10-15%
We aren't just another company filling a req for a test engineer. Test is our product, our service and our mission. If you are looking for an employer who values your test engineering expertise and offers mentoring, training, certification and interesting projects to further hone your skills, please send us your resume.
Solution Sources Programming, Inc. (SSP) specializes in a broad range of the latest test technologies from DFT (design for testability), boundary scan, in-circuit test and functional test. We design, build and deploy automated functional test stations to test boards and products in manufacturing environments. SSP provides a friendly and fast-paced work environment with the latest fully-featured tools. We are a National Instruments Certified Alliance Partner.
We offer a great compensation package:
* Competitive salary
* Medical, vision and dental insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
* 401(k) with company match after 1 year of service
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.