Optimal Solutions is looking for Business Development Managers to expand the SAP business in the San Francisco/West coast area.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives.
• Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business development.
• Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity.
• Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business. \
• Generating new accounts as well as expanding existing ones.
• Identify, qualify and capture new clients / business by maintaining a high level of prospecting activity (cold calls).
• Working to proactively position Optimal services with our clients.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Optimal Solutions and awareness of the competition
• Develop proposals in response to RFP s and direct sales efforts.
• Possess strong presentation skills and ability to prepare and deliver business presentations to clients and vendors.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• At least 6 years experience and successful/verifiable track record of selling licensing and consulting services for ECC, BOBJ, EPM, and Mobility solutions with tier 2 SAP Consulting firm. At least 3 years experience selling SAP license/services.
• Experienced in prospecting, and developing relationships at Senior Executive levels, in small, mid level, and enterprise level accounts.
• Proven ability to sell SAP license/consulting services to major companies in sectors such as Primary Metals and Mining, Fabricated Metals, IM&C, Service Providers, Process, Discrete Manufacturing, Hi-tech, and Apparel and Footwear/Retail.
• Must be willing to travel extensively within the assigned territory.
• A thorough understanding of business processes and business problems with the ability to create and articulate solutions.
• The ability to plan, organize and manage sales effort in identified accounts, as well as cold calling.
• An existing SAP contact list.
Qualifications: Along with a BA/BS and a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets, we require an entrepreneurial perspective and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should be able to bring contacts from SAP businesses and your personal network into play; selling to high-level clients as well as networking throughout a client organization.
155 North Pfingsten, Suite 330
Deerfield, Illinois 60015