Title: Sr. SCCM/SCOM Systems Engineer
Duration: 7 Months (Contract To HIRE)
Address: 4055 Valley View Lane (Suite 900),Dallas,TX-75244
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Technical leadership for project based assignments
2. Working with cross-functional project teams to design and implement highly available .NET solutions using IIS and related Microsoft technologies.
3. Manage one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
4. Providing technical documentation to project and Operations teams as part of project deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-7 years of professional work experience
• Preferred: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE)
Job Related Experience:
• 5-7 years’ experience interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
• Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
• Experience designing, implementing and managing one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
• Experience implementing hosted and stand-alone .NET solutions.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS.
• Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
• Scripting experience (Batch, WMI, VBScript, Powershell).
* "ALL CLIENTS REQUIRE LAST 7 YEARS EMPLOYMENT, BACKGROUND CHECKS & DRUG TEST AS A PART OF PRE- EMPLOYMENT HIRING PROCESS”
Thanks & Regards Neha Gupta Direct: 1-678-666-4390
3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 110 |Duluth, GA 30097|Website: www.primussoft.com