BridgePoint Technologies is currently seeking a multifaceted SharePoint Consultant with extensive project management and business analysis experience and subject matter expertise in Microsoft SharePoint Solutions. The Consultant will work with our direct client on various SharePoint 2010 and 2013 project releases. The ideal consultant will possess at least 3 to 5 years of SharePoint experience with 7 to 10 years of consulting industry experience. This consultant must have the ability to manage requirements and project components through successful completion as part of a global project team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understands all aspects of requirements analysis and is able to creatively oversee a project requirements, helping to lead and facilitate resolution.
- Able to report and respond to various levels of management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Ability to lead complete software development life cycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and unit testing for information worker applications based on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
- Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
- Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010
- Experience with SharePoint 2013, Nintex, and Lotus Notes migration projects highly desired..
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization).