Hi, Hope you are doing great! We have the following opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and send your update resume ASAP.
Role: System Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Rate: $/hr. Max Best
Duration: Long term
Core Routing/Switching exp VPN Connectivity Solid background w/Juniper HM is looking for a candidate that will come and "hit the ground running" very little to no training.
• BS, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications and / or equivalent formal training or work experience.
• Minimum 5 years (or equivalent knowledge base) work experience in Systems Engineering – Networking to include evaluating, developing, customizing, installing, implementing and maintaining data network systems according to Customer/system requirements.
• Minimum 5 years experience working with firewalls, especially Juniper and Cisco (various models).
• Minimum 5 years experience in working with Cisco routers, switches (NX-OS and IOS), Cisco Wireless, SourceFire IDS/IPS, F5 LTM & Cisco CSS Load Balancers, as well as other networking gear.
• Demonstrated success in installing, customizing, developing, implementing and maintaining network systems developed internally and / or in conjunction with outside vendors.
• Experience designing cost effective network solutions that support business needs.
• Experience designing, implementing, and providing second level support for the WAN, routed network and LAN at all SWA facilities.
Help manage the relationships with the network providers and vendors.
• Participate in developing time estimates for project schedules.
• Document and communicate assigned work and progress to immediate project team and management.
• Communicate problems or issues in a timely manner.
• Support the organization’s project management policy, practice and methodology.
• Must have strong skills with the basic PC software utilized to perform their daily duties, i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc…
• Experience in project management and vendor relations.
• Must have good written and verbal skills.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND TEAM INFO:
The engineer will be placed into the current weekly on call rotation of 9 engineers and will be expected to troubleshoot network issues as necessary, using available tools, i.e. packet analyzers, router diagnostics, etc.
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100
800 E Campbell Road, Suite # 388
Richardson, TX 75081
Fax: 972- 234- 5732