- Experience as Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Systems Admin/Engineer in operations of a large-scale enterprise
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in automation, expert in making things repeatable and simple
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly
- Solid Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
- Experience implementing build configuration tools, such as Jenkins, Git, SVN, Ant, Chef and Puppet
- Extensive scripting experience: Shell, Python, Perl, PowerShell
- Be self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no direct supervision.
- Provide 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with other team members.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies including code profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration.
- Working experience with either OpenStack, CloudStack, VMWare vDirector or other cloud management frameworks: deployment, configuration, operations
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and SSO integration
- Familiarity of SaaS ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow
- Proven competency with most UNIX commands/utilities.
- Knowledge of Linux, especially Red Hat or OEL
- Knowledge of or experience with C programs.
- System installation and configuration experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2k8 R2/2012
- Knowledge of HP Blade systems
- Familiarity with HP and Sun hardware.
- Familiarity with SAN, NAS and other storage technologies.
- Familiarity with EMC and/or HP disk arrays
Please send resume at **** email@example.com *******