- Data Modeling for both transactional and data warehouse databases
- Creation of ETL Mappings; mapping of tables from source to target using standard SDLC mapping templates
- Creation of EAI Mappings; mapping of XML Schemas from source to target using standard SDLC mapping templates – nice but not required
- Create and maintain data model
- Create queries and stored procedures in SQL
- Profile data and validate results
- Communicate with customers to obtain data requirements and perform data analysis on data provided
- Must have 4 years experience in writing/developing SQL queries.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience - nice but not required
- Experienced in defining and manipulating complex SQL including mathematical functions, grouping, joins, sub-select, etc.
- Experienced in data loading, extraction and manipulation for diverse RDBMS- specifically SQL Server and Oracle - nice but not required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet formats for data analysis, organization, and loading
- Knowledge of Ralph Kimball methodology.
- Experience in query tuning and concepts
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related areas
Familiarity with following tools/technologies
- Data Modeling: Embarcadero ER/Studio – this is a plus but not required as long as the candidate has used Erwin, PowerDesigner, etc.
- XML Tool: XML Spy - nice but not required
- Query Tools
- Data/SQL Mapping
- Databases: SQL Server - nice but not required
- Knowledge of any of the following Subject Areas would be a Plus: Marketing; Loyalty; Campaign Management; Sales ( Point of Sale Systems), Customer MDM, Product MDM
Please send resume at **** firstname.lastname@example.org *******