The Robinson Group has been retained by a well respected global client to add a newly created position - a Senior Director of SAP Delivery and Integration.
The role will provide guidance to the process, data, and integration teams and expertise in delivery of a standard SAP, integrated global design. Drive timely completion of deliverables using the right mix of resources. Will manage a team of up to 40 and will travel internationally.
- Owns delivery of approved global process, data, and functionality scope; collaborates with global deployment lead to maintain integrity of template
- Defines and monitors template adherence
- Drives integrated definition and delivery of solution design across functions
- Provides direction and guidance to Global Process, Data Migration, and Integration Leads
- Owns and monitors process and integration components of schedule and budget
- Identifies and manages process team resource needs, including subject matter/part-time resources
- Provides input to status updates to key business stakeholders
- Owns completeness and integrity of integrated design
- Drives key design decisions to closure, advises on leading practices
- Drives process and integration issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 15 years in leadership roles of large-scale SAP implementations involving global templates and roll-outs to multiple regions
- Multiple life cycles in SAP implementations
- Strong familiarity and understanding of SAP integration points across commercial, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, and financials
- Ability to drive end-to-end design leveraging standard SAP
- Ability to provide directional guidance to team on ways of working
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to set targets and monitor completion of deliverables across process teams
- Understanding of skill mix / effort needed to complete integrated process work
- Demonstrated track record in working with multiple professional teams, including IT and external resources, to deliver
- Ability to work with different cultures
- Willingness to travel globally