We are a national IT staffing company with an impressive client list (some Fortune Magazine's top companies to work for) with customers in over thirty states and exclusive vendor relationships with some leading companies in the nation. Our company offers Contract, Contract to Hire and Fulltime opportunities with a competitive benefit package and wages. Global provides responsive focused feedback on interview results and client feedback. Our onboarding process is quick and efficient for the employee or consultant. Join Global Software - a growing company with solid opportunities in the IT industry.
.Net Developer – Lakeland, FL
• Part of a development team responsible for designing and developing internet facing web sites and web applications.
• Involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle including requirements, research, design, coding, and unit testing.
• Competent to work at a high technical level of all programming activities related to internet facing web development.
• Provide 3rd level support for defect correction and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years’ experience with internet web design and development
• Minimum of five years’ experience with .NET, ASP.NET and C#
• Minimum of five years’ experience with web services development
• Experience with Sitecore Content Management System.
• Experience with JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, MVC, WCF, WebApi, SQL Server
• Experience with TFS or other source control system
• Experience with Visual Studio and .NET 4/4.5
• Experience with web based data analytics capturing and reporting
• Exposure to Waterfall and Agile software development processes
• Experience with IIS 7.0
• Experience performance tuning web sites
• Strong passion for developing highly usable web based sites and applications
• Demonstrated team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
• High degree of self-motivation, commitment and integrity
• Enthusiastic developer who takes pride in work
.Net Developer – located in near Tampa and Orlando, FL
They will be working in the Merchandising area: They will be a part of on-going projects such as the Vendor Portal, Pricing, Warehouse, Supply Chain, and Replenishment etc.
Looking for good people with deep technical skills in .Net. They need to have worked VB.Net, ASP.Net and if they have C# and good then they will be considered. If they have UI work than that is a value add, but not required.
Technical Environment: 3.5 Framework (going to 4.0), VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL 2005 & 2008, Oracle 10i, Team Foundation Server (TFS), WCF, WPF (Word Presentation layer), Visual Studio 2008, SharePoint (but not required), Experience implementing design patterns/ SOA, & Web Services, SSRS, LINQ, and Telerik Controls, Silverlight, Advanced SOA (service oriented architecture)!
Senior Development Lead or Senior Systems Analyst
o Must be capable to lead and mentor a team of developers
o Must be able to understand complex business requirements and come up with technical solutions
o Must be capable to drive volume and performance based design
o Must have lead development effort of large projects
o Must have hands on distributed technical knowledge
o Must be able to estimate work and provide clinical execution (nail the design and work with the team to correctly develop and deploy the solution)
o Must be able to code the most complex pieces in a project
o Must have a positive attitude and willing to take direction even if not gelling with own ideas
o Must have worked in large organizations (having executed development of large systems)
Must have Complex Business logic – they group works with the most complex business logic / along with high volumes of data – performance
They will interact with Business Leaders.
Need to be able to control scope and do high level estimations.
They should be able to explain how and where they have used tools
Year End Bonus - One month’s pay (pro-rated in the first year) if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
· Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost to you
· An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
· 401(k) retirement savings plan
· Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
· Group dental plan
· Group vision plan
· Sick pay
· Long-term disability insurance
· Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vacation pay
· 6 paid holidays (can be used on other days)
· Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
· Paycheck direct deposit
· Credit union
· Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases.
Please send your resume and contact information