***WE ARE UNABLE TO WORK WITH SPONSORS, PROVIDE OR TRANSFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION.***
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Participate in an IT development team that handles all aspects of software development including planning, implementation, test, deployment, and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience with web, application, and database design in a Java/SQL environment. You will work with other Java developers to design and implement new features and add support for new devices across several in-house developed software solutions. You will be required to develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of the business processes as well as the hardware devices which interface with our software.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline OR 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong understanding of N-tiered application architectures
- Must have basic understanding of relational database design
- Must be able to write detailed requirements documentation, test plans, and project work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with internationalization practices, including locale neutral formatting, and externalized string resources.
- Experience with J2EE application servers, and EJBs.
- Knowledge of standard cryptography and security methodologies.
- Familiarity with Java Web Start, and the JNLP specification.
- Experience with Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android.