Senior JAVA ENGINEER
1 years +contract
- Design, implement, and unit test complex software solutions.
- Partner with Product Development and project team to analyze business requirements, understand business goals, define project roadmaps, and define use-cases to deliver technical solutions.
- Follow coding guidelines and best practices when coding a solution and assist in continually improving the guidelines.
- Implement new functionality in the UI and backend, including database access, integration through Web Services, etc.
- Perform performance tuning, improvement, balancing, automation
- Assist QA team in understanding the requirements and review test scripts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Provide required implementation, configuration, and deployment documentation.
- Troubleshoot production problems and work on their resolution.
- Write technical documentation.
- Follow agile practices.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- 7- 10years experience years total software development and integration experience
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise applications development with Java EE, Java SE
- Excellent working knowledge of Spring, JSP/JSF, servlets, JMS, JDBC, SOA
- Excellent working knowledge of Web Services: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON,
- Strong experience using Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Amazon S3, Cassandra desirable not mandatory
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge and previous experience in building software solution for supporting media asset management workflows, ranging from digital asset ingestion, asset validation, asset metadata, asset archiving to asset fulfillment.
- Strong experience and interest in modern software engineering, design and development techniques, such as Enterprise Service Bus and other SOA technologies, principles, standards and best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of software engineering architectural designing and implementation and oriented programming.
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies, including Scrum.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, please email your updated resume' to email@example.com
Intelliswift Software, Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA – 94538
Phone: 510.648 4302