Senior BIG DATA ENGINEER
1 year contract
part of the technology transformation, we have also embarked on a journey for enabling data driven decision culture and started transitioning to and innovating on a Hadoop eco system based data platform that meets our both online as well as offline use case challenges. We are looking for a senior engineer to help build our next generation data platform. This highly motivated individual needs to be a self-starter and this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to have a significant impact on the organization. Specific responsibilities include:
• Build Big Data Text Mining & Natural Language Processing Framework.
• Extract meaningful data from text and unstructured transcript.
• Develop Text Mining Machine Algorithms & Data Science solutions.
• Build world class high-volume real-time data ingestion frameworks and automate ingesting various data sources into Hadoop.
• Research, develop, Optimize and Innovate frameworks and related components for enterprise scale data analysis and computations.
• Develop validation frameworks, proactive monitoring solutions to detect data ingestion failures in big data platform and take appropriate remedies.
• Develop Data Adapters to ingest large volume of Unstructured, Semi Structured and Structured data from various data sources and types.
• Collaborate with people working on various technologies and ensure consistency for the data exposed through these different channels.
• Own the end-to-end development life cycle with high quality of solution/code you develop and evangelize the test driven development - (tests, code coverage, etc.)
• Follow a customer centric approach, and ensure the solutions developed actually meet the customer requirements.
• 8+ years of experience in requirements analysis, design, development and testing of distributed, enterprise-class applications/platforms with particular attention to scalability and high performance, with demonstrable experience
• Experience with NLP, Elastic Search, Text Mining, Spark, HIVE, PIG, MapReduce.
• Strong Object Oriented programming experience (Java/Python preferred)
• Experience with NoSQL data bases : HBase, Mongo
Knowledge and experience with RDBMS, O-R mapping, and application of distributed caching technologies
The project is a text data mining project to extract meaningful data from textual conversation transcript. The data will then be used for further Natural Language Processing to answer our business question to optimize the “Customer Success”. This project is an advanced topic in Text Analytics & Data Mining. The resource will be playing pivot role to set the tone for entire project deliverable for next similar oncoming projects. The resource expected to be highly technical and hands on to deliver the results.
1. Text/Data Mining using Hadoop (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig)
2. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelliswift Software, Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA – 94538
Phone: 510.648 4302