Senior JAVA ENGINEER /Lead
1 years +contract
- Good knowledge and previous experience in building software solution for supporting media asset management workflows, ranging from digital asset ingestion, asset validation, asset metadata, asset archiving to asset fulfillment.
- Strong experience and interest in modern software engineering, design and development techniques, such as Enterprise Service Bus and other SOA technologies, principles, standards and best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of software engineering architectural designing and implementation and oriented programming.
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies, including Scrum.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, please email your updated resume' to email@example.com
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Spring and REST Web services
- Extensive experience in enterprise systems, software design and development; Working knowledge of the full SW development lifecycle
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts; Current experience developing and delivering RESTful application services and APIs from a Java based platform.
- Able to analyze business requirements and architect efficient solutions
- Hands-on experience with J2EE, Eclipse, UNIX, SCM, UML, and object-oriented development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database systems like Oracle.
- Well versed with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git)
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle
Intelliswift Software, Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA – 94538
Phone: 510.648 4302