Senior JAVA ENGINEER /Lead
FULL Time position
y responsibilities include:
- Development and maintenance of java/J2EE application components & back-end services
- Work with project managers and technical teams in a cross-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet business goals
- Strong hands-on experience in developing and supporting applications/components using Core Java and J2EE technologies
- Strong Plus: Experience with Java backend MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring
- Experience in consuming RESTful services (development of RESTful services is desirable)
- Required: NoSQL database experience, with Cassandra OR MongoDB
Require experience with KAFKA and Storm – this is a analytics project
- Experience developing with client-side web technologies (Ability to analyze problems/issues and quickly identify root cause and implement fix/solution for the problems.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Able to analyze business requirements and implement efficient solutions
- Agile development experience is a plus
- Strong experience and interest in modern software engineering, design and development techniques, such as Enterprise Service Bus and other SOA technologies, principles, standards and best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of software engineering architectural designing and implementation and oriented programming.
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies, including Scrum.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, please email your updated resume' to email@example.com
Intelliswift Software Inc.
39600 Balentine Drive , Newark- 94538
Phone: 510.648 4302
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.intelliswift.com