Cardinal is a National IT Solutions Provider that delivers custom & out of the box solutions, strategic guidance, and training to Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries. Our solutions include Mobile & Web Applications, Business Intelligence, User Experience Design, Enterprise Social, Collaboration and Content, Agile Transformation, Cloud Enablement, Business Analysis, Project Management, and Web Experience Management.
We have created a team-oriented environment with challenging project work, best of breed tools and technologies, quality people, career advancement opportunities, bonus opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardinal Solutions hires permanent, full-time employees and provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, 401K w/ match, paid vacation, paid holidays, extensive training, tuition & certification reimbursement, and much more.
WHAT OUR SHAREPOINT ARCHITECTS DO:
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to identify business pains & objectives;
- Deliver conference room demos to clients;
- Design and lead teams to deliver portals and collaboration solutions, content management solutions, and a variety of out-of-the-box and custom SP solutions;
- Advise clients on building scalable, fault-tolerant enterprise SP architectures;
- Work with our sales team to create and deliver client proposals;
- Lead SharePoint Deployment Planning activities with our clients;
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups; and
- A bunch of other cool stuff
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Hands-on experience with ASP .Net, C#.net and/or VB.net;
- Experience with Windows SharePoint Services, MOSS 2007, or SP2010
- Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft .Net framework, MSFT Active Directory and SQL Server;
- Design and development of custom SP web parts;
- Track record of success delivering small, medium and enterprise scale solutions;
- Strong written and communication skills
- A passion for learning new things
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.