IT Technical Specialist- Field Engineer
EveryNetwork is seeking experienced professional Field Engineers for our California operation, specifically the Palo Alto and Menlo Park areas. EveryNetwork, Inc. is a leading technical consulting company, providing IT solutions to small and midsize businesses.
At EveryNetwork, Field Engineers work independently and in team environments to provide IT solutions for customers business critical networks. Responsibilities include the design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of client networks, and managing projects.
Required Technical Skills:
* Proficient with Microsoft windows operating system (XP/Vista/7)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products (2007/2010)
* Proficient with Microsoft Active directory 2003/2008 and Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
* Designing, implementing and trouble-shooting modern networks including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, switches, routers and firewalls.
* Designing, implementation and trouble-shooting multi-site Active Directory 2003/2008 environments.
* Designing implementing and trouble-shooting Microsoft Exchange 2003 / 2007 /2010 environments. Configure both host and guest servers for VMware ESX 3.5 or later.
* Understanding of telecommunications and network components including: switches, routers, firewalls, and other security devices.
* Handheld technology use is key (Blackberry, Palm, I-Phone, Treo, etc...)
To be considered a 4-year college degree is preferred, 3+ years of related hands-on experience, with a minimum of 1 year prior IT consulting experience preferred, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to set and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. (Travel to and from local client sites is required).
Qualified candidates interested in joining our professional team should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a resume and cover letter along with salary requirements or fax to 781-207-5813 Attn: Human Resources. (No agency solicitations please).
EveryNetwork offers competitive salaries and above average company benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information about our company please visit our website at: www.everynetwork.com
Keywords: Consultant, Network Administrator, LAN 1, Desktop Engineer, Senior Network Engineer, Network Consultant, Senior Consultant, Support Engineer, Systems Engineer, IT Administrator, IT Specialist, IT Professional, Solutions Architect, IT Engineer, PC Technician, LAN / WAN Administrator