Information Control Company (ICC) is the largest privately held IT services provider in Ohio. Currently, we employ over 500 team members, all of whom are equipped to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients. Our growing size coupled with our extraordinary Consultants allow us to provide services in multiple practices, including Application Development & Integration, Business Intelligence, Collaboration Services, Core Infrastructure and User Experience & Design.
ICC Consultants adhere to our strict standards of excellence. Our employees understand what excellence in delivery means; they take charge of their own careers and enthusiastically talk about our solutions to colleagues and clients.
To see some of our Application Development & Integration consultants in action, check out this White Paper on WorldVax Mobile Technology by Dennis Dunn and Jeffrey Miller, both programmer developers at ICC.
For more details on our consultants, our solutions, and ICC in general, visit our website.
ICC is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Application Developer & Integration Services practice.
- Strong knowledge of PM and SDLC methodologies
- Experience with any ERSI products (e.g., Roads and Highways)
- Experience in a state transportation department dealing with anything related to transportation asset management
- Experience with GIS considerations related to state or federal infrastructure management
- Ability to work with business process teams creating technical design specifications and detailed business requirements documentation
- Expertise in the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of project processes and techniques; manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality; also, track performance and report risks, as well as issues to project stakeholders
- Ability to ensure project quality management through periodic project progress, process, and/or product reviews against established standards
- Manage large-scale enterprise wide application development efforts including the management of large cross-functional teams and onshore/offshore teams
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Provide training and mentoring for projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Position Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance;
- 401K program;
- Life Insurance;
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability;
- Flexible Spending Plan;
- Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Reimbursement and Training;
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) – includes vacation and sick time;
- Relocation Assistance;
- Referral Bonuses (Sales/Employee); and,
- Other Incentives.
Interested candidates should send a resume or call 614-523-3070.