Skills :SAP DATA MIGRATION Lead
Exp :10+ Yrs
Start Date : Mon: 12/02/2013.
Duration : 10+ Months.
Location : Buffalo, NY. Pref : East Coast.
Rate : $ D.O.E /- hr + Expenses.
Job Description :
DATA Migration lead –
- Minimum 3-4 years of SAP Data Conversion Lead experience
- SAP ECC ISU/ CR&B (EMIGALL) a must, BODS preferred and at least 2 full project lifecycles in a data conversion team lead/ manager role
- Worked on ECC 6.0 EhP4, CRM 7.0 version on at least 1 of the projects
- Hands-on experience with loading data for all the ISU data objects,
- Experience in performance tuning of ISU data load programs and CRM 7.0 replication preferred but not mandatory
- Managed data conversion team in an onshore-offshore model
- Ability to plan end-to-end data conversion activities, including data extraction, cleansing, transformation and upload
- Lead, manage client/ third-party data extraction, cleansing, transformation and SAP data load teams
- Report status to PMO, manage issues, risks and escalations
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional SAP and legacy teams to manage design, delivery and testing of end-to-end data conversion activities
- Ability to lead blueprint workshops and design discussions, gain consensus from group of client & third-party resources, document project deliverables and secure client sign-off/ approval of deliverables
- Experience in planning, managing mock cutovers and go-live cutovers