This Data Analyst/ETL Developer will work in the Local Reporting Systems area and have direct contact with retail sales teams and other business stakeholders. This person will have responsibility for the analysis of data from both internal and external sources. This position will require a strong ability to analyze data anomalies and respond to first and second-level user support issues. The role will also be involved with the design of new and existing reporting and application enhancements. The person in this position must understand fundamental data warehousing concepts and be able to translate business requirements into meaningful technical specifications and data mapping documents. Experience with Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools such as Business Objects Data Services and SQL Server Integration Services is strongly required.
• Facilitate requirements gathering with key business and IT stakeholders by using excellent inquiry and communication skills.
• Conduct and participate in business requirement reviews
• Understand both relational and dimensional data modelling concepts and techniques
• Develop data and process specifications that satisfy high level business requirements provided by key business stakeholders and business analysts using excellent inquiry and communication skills.
• Provide business and data analysis to determine trends, exceptions, proactive alerts, etc. and make recommendations to the business community to resolve any issues.
• Must be able to work with end-users and business analysts to identify and correct data issues by performing root-cause analysis.
• Partner with business community to develop reporting solutions to increase sales or decrease expenses.
• Provide business leadership within project teams as a subject matter expert.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen working relationships.
• Clearly communicate both orally and in writing, business/technology concepts across all levels of the organization.
1. Must demonstrate leadership, initiative and a sense of urgency
2. Advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) skills are required
3. Experience with Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) tools is required.
4. Must be familiar with architectures and industry best practices for data warehousing
5. Must have a high level of customer service orientation and be able to interact effectively with end-users
6. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are strongly desired.
Please send matching Resume and Contact Number : email@example.com