Manages execution of the Solution Design/Business Process Design work stream, and is accountable for all related deliverables and metrics. Manages process teams in the gathering of requirements and development of optimal solution designs and integration with other processes.
Reports work streams and deliverable status, executes quality assurance on work and deliverables, is responsible for control of project costs and resources against the assigned budget. Reports status to the ERP Lead.
Position will oversee the site or site(s) efficient implementation and delivery of the Data Management and Governance for the following SAP core functional production processes to include, Demand Planning, Finance, Order to Cash, Source to Pay or Plan to Produce, Product Development and Warranty. Lead cross-functional analysts responsible for developing the content, processes and procedures for assigned core SAP functional process areas.
· Experience in SAP ERP implementation blueprint (design), realization (build), test, and cutovers
· Strong understanding of Functional business processes within the SAP and AS/400 Legacy landscapes (Primary focus around master data and the business processes supported)
· Prior SAP Data Management, Migration and Data Governance project experience
· Prior experience with Data Migration Methodologies
· Prior GME or Flash-G project experience
· Prior experience managing projects with significant scope and risk.
· Preferred candidates with good SAP Functional Knowledge in the more tha
Please Send Matching Resume and contact number.