Pyramid Consulting has an immediate need for Business Process Tester with our direct client in Atlanta, GA.
“Client will consider local candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship”
Job Title: Business Process Tester
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 06+ Months Contract – To- Perm
- Experience in Business Process testing
- Experience in Defect tracking
- Not software testing but process testing.
- The client follows SOX regulations and there are strict audit requirements. (Any experience with SOX / IT Audit is a HUGE PLUS)
- Experience with TIM/TAM, OIM/OAM or access management is a huge plus.
- Will be involved in documentation.
- Experience in writing test cases and executing test cases.
- Will be involved in manual testing now and automation testing in the future.
- Responsible for defining and implementing standard testing processes and technical improvements, that increases the quality of the products that are delivered into production.
- Develops test strategy, test scripts, test calendars and test plans to ensure applications are free from defects and to ensure proper operation of applications.
- Performs quality audits to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans to ensure delivery of simple to moderately complex programs.
- Demonstrated strength in developing test strategies and scripts for multi-level projects.
- Demonstrated experience documenting and reporting most complex problems and resolutions.
With over 1,500 personnel operation in the US, the UK, and India, Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is the right option as you travel down your career path. We service several Fortune 500 firms and our extensive client base includes opportunities to work with leaders in many industries including Consulting and Technology, Financial Services, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, and Logistics. Pyramid has been named as one as one of the fastest-growing staffing companies in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
- Life insurance
- Much more….
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.