Pyramid Consulting has an IMMEDIATE need for an Sr. Project Manager / Release Manager with our direct client in Atlanta, GA.
“Client will consider local candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship”
Key Skills Required:
- Looking for a Senior PM with experience in Release Management.
- The PMWill be involved in Monthly/Quarterly releases
- Make the required change to increase efficiency
- Should have experience in full SDLC (Understand the required Capacity/no. of resources, cost estimates, budget, etc.)
- Experience in Oracle Financials / e-business and Hyperion is a BIG plus.
- Will be working with IT and Business teams.
- Will be involved in full lifecycle including handling budgets.
- Soft skills very important
- Senior level PM with proven experience managing application enhancements across multiple finance applications, release management to deliver monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc releases.
- Proven experience building comprehensive/integrated project schedules (inclusive of all business and IT tasks), and leading/managing to that plan
- Ability to provide crisp, clear, and timely report on project progress, risks & mitigation, issues & actions to resolve
- Ability to build effective/collaborative relationship with business and IT teammates
- Ability to manage tough clients and show solid negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle conflict effectively
- Lead, manage, coordinate, plan and deliver projects on time and on budget. Experience managing budgets that include people, hardware, software, and third party consulting
- PMP Certification Required
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
- Life insurance
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so