Pyramid Consulting has an immediate need for a Single Sign on – Technical Lead (Security & Authentication Practice) with our direct client in Downtown, Atlanta, GA
“Client is considering local candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship"
Single Sign on – Technical Lead (Security & Authentication Practice)
Downtown, Atlanta, GA
11 Months Contract only
Delivers and provides technical consulting on the most technical and complex solutions, which can span the enterprise. Designs and engineers new solutions while ensuring seamless integration with current environment. Provides system integration support and ensures quality for all project related work. Supports Client Enterprise Application Services development strategies through the design and analysis of technical solutions for application systems. Effectively balances competing priorities to achieve organizational goals and deliverables. This position is expected to provide strong leadership and in addition, strong mentoring of less experienced resources. Sets high personal standards for performance and is highly accountable for solutions delivered.
- Bachelor's in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 10+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge as well as understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position
- Experience leading/driving highly technical and complex solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor less experienced resources(.NET/Java)
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more or the following: OAM 11g R2, OVD and LDAP (preferably ADAM); experience in designing and implementing SAML based SSO and Custom SSO solutions; Web technologies and OWASP standards; design and development of Identity Federation, Identity Linking and provisioning processes; designing for role based access control, coarse and fine grained entitlements model; web security for web forms, applications and databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management methodology and SDLC
- Demonstrated analysis ability and knowledge of the requirements gathering process
- Demonstrated proficiency working with requirements and generating analysis/design documentation as well as associated flow diagrams necessary to create the solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and guiding the development of documentation on basic standards
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency in designing and coding complex solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency testing and debugging our most technical and complex solutions
- Demonstrated understanding in generating test data to execute and debug solutions
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information and direction to teammates, management and/or vendors
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of diverse technicians (onshore and offshore) across many projects within a program
- Master's degree in a relevant field of work
- Knowledge of business systems and processes within the financial services industry; recent (within last 3 years) working knowledge of multiple tools, systems, applications, services to support financial services industry; experience with Client business systems and processes
With over 1,500 personnel operation in the US, the UK, and India, Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is the right option as you travel down your career path. We service several Fortune 500 firms and our extensive client base includes opportunities to work with leaders in many industries including Consulting and Technology, Financial Services, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, and Logistics. Pyramid has been named as one as one of the fastest-growing staffing companies in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
- Life insurance
- Much more….
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.