Including the POSITION ID CSHPA-247 Networking and AS400 operations and Desktop Support Manager in your email response is CRITICAL to the successful routing of your resume.
Resource Spectrum has specialized in ERP, (SAP, ORACLE, Peoplesoft and Siebel) providing our clients Top IT Professionals for the past 20 years. We maintain one of the largest global candidate databases of SAP, ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT and Siebel Professionals. We partner with many of the top 40 fortune 500 companies in the nation. We are proud to say we put the custom into customer service that we offer our clients and candidates as well.
* Day to day hands-on support of AS400 Operations such as OS upgrades, PTF*s, administration, etc*
* Day to day hands-on support of Networking with the ability to build servers, configure routers, etc*
* Day to day hands-on support of users from a senior level down to the desktop.
* Day to day management of IT staff of One Network Admin, Desktop Support person.
* Upgrade Main Domain Server
* Configure phone for VOIP over network.
* Telecommunication support
* General activities include strategic/tactical guidance, IT hardware/software purchasing and vendor relationship, internal customer service, and cross departmental team work for the support of development/deployment
* This position reports directly to the IT Manager
* Manage and maintain all IT systems and infrastructure, manage a number of proactive projects along with day-to-day IT operations, develop and communicate IT vision and plans, recommend purchase of hardware and software.
* Internal customer service in support of over 150 people at 5 locations
* Network Infrastructure: WAN/LAN
* Help Desk Support
* Software/Hardware: Standards, licensing and compliance
* Vendor relationship management (IT purchasing)
* Work with General Managers at each of the locations as well as corporate IT to contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing necessary technical leadership and project coordination
* Provide hands-on troubleshooting and support when required
* Analyze the needs of IT department to determine the need for development of new or modified IT systems.
* Maintains and develops technical and troubleshooting skills to keep current in platform Infrastructure.
Candidates Must Have Requirements:
* 10+ years of progressive experience in IT technology
* Supervising experience
* BS Degree in computer science
* Strong work experience with network design, implementation and maintenance, [SQL Server], AS/400 administration, data warehousing, T-comm.
* Experience working with vendors.
* Ability to analyze information related to computer technology to assist in directing company management in the selection of software and hardware to meet the needs of the organization
* Experience in the integration of acquisitions or the successful implementation of a new system
* Willingness to work hands-on at all service levels and an ability to work extra hours when needed.
* Highly team-oriented work environment in a positive and enthusiastic work environment.
* Proven skills and experience supporting Networking, AS400 Operations and Desktop. The candidate will be expected to conduct problem solving and decision making both at the strategic and tactical levels.
* Detail/hands on oriented
* Candidate should have excellent communication skills * both written and verbal. Must be able to understand and communicate with users as well as all levels of management. Able to explain complex topics in easy to understand terms to non technical persons
* Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature
* Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements
* Must work well with others and be flexible in handling multiple tasks
* Strong project management skills
* Must be self motivated and proactive to manage multiple tasks and projects, quickly grasp technical concepts.
* Be able to work in fast paced environment with rapid project cycles.
* Is able to maintain a positive attitude working with a broad range of
Please include the position id CSHPA-247 Networking and AS400 operations and Desktop Support Manager in your response. Including the jobs posting id is critical to the success of routing your resume.