Mile High View:
San Diego based company, who is a 'recognized' industry leader in their domain for the past 5 years, is hiring due to growth and a bright future.
- Fast growing small company (80 +/- employees at this point - but still a stock option play available) is looking for experienced ASP.NET /C# enterprise level web apps Developers.
- Specifically looking for senior level candidates. Open to very strong mid level folks if related experience is spot on.
- N-Tier architecture experience is required.
- MVC experience is a must and you should have at least 6 months of real world/on-the-job experience utilizing the ASP.NET MVC framework; Razor engine exp a plus.
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy highly visible, strategically important business projects.
- Work with product management to understand requirements and create requirement documents that are understood by technical and non-technical users.
- Play an active, highly contributing role in all stages of an Agile/Scrum development lifecycle.
- Help define software development best practices and drive software development initiatives for a fast growing Internet company.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent working experience.
- Rock solid ASP.NET/C# development experience. ASP.NET MVC a plus.
- 5+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture.
- BSCS or Master's degree in CS.
- E-commerce solution related programming experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 (2012 a plus).
NOTE to H1-B Visa holders:
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
NOTE to Out-of-Area candidates:
Relocation is not provided for candidates living outside of San Diego. Also, to be considered, you must be an ideal fit as the preference is to hire local talent. Thank You.